Message from the Chairman and founder
Meet our Board Members
In 2003, a new company was established to produce biscuits, chocolates, and sweets. The company then acquired five lines to produce abundant quantities in this promising industry.
In 2005, Holw El Sham has established one of the largest factories in the region to produce juices and concentrates; our role starts here from the step of extracting the fruit to ensure its quality. As well as contracting to buy the fruits from the source of quality to deliver natural products and distinctive taste of the seasonal fruits all year round.
Over the years, the company’s business has expanded to cover the hotel sector and the famous confectionery shops, with all the necessary raw materials that were
imported from abroad. The company has already established the factory of Cherry Pie Filling and another two factories:
One of them is for the Jellies and Bakers Improvers, and another factory for Raw Chocolate that strongly competes for the world’s largest factories, this factory currently covering a huge amount of the raw chocolate that was imported before to cover the market needs.
Guided by the company spirit: Always offer the best & strives for excellence. The tireless efforts of our R & D team have allowed us to produce a wide range of high-quality products that thoroughly meet our customers’ expectations.
Holw El Sham is a destination for the highest quantities of the FCMG products, we exist in the market to add a better quality at every aspect: safer, healthier, tastier and be commercially available On-The-Shelf. We commit to do our utmost to build a long-lasting relationship with our customers and partners.
To be a leading competitive food production company in Egypt and the Middle East, offering high-quality products to our diverse consumers, while improving the welfare and working conditions of our employees, creating wealth for our shareholders, and always being guided by our responsibility to our society.
After 26 years of excellence, Holw El Sham has increased the capacity to meet the growing expectation of our customer and consumers.
- Founded 1991 with Market capital EGP 250 Million
- Sales volume EGP 500 Million as December of 2015
- 5000 Tons/day (127,0000 tons annually) of production capacity
- Approx. 110 products (Mix Powder, Juice, Biscuits, Cake, Jam, Halawa Tahina, Tomato Paste, Chocolate, Coffee Mix, Qamar Eldin, Halawet Moled (sugar candies) and baking and pastry supplies)
- The total Land area is more than 45 thousand square meters
- Located at in the 1st Industrial Zone, St. 75, 6th of October City, Giza – Egypt.
- Holw El Sham owns 10 separate specialized factories in (Mix Powder, Juice, Biscuits, Cake, Jam, Halawa Tahina, Tomato Paste, Chocolate, Coffee Mix, Qamar Eldin, Halawet Moled (sugar candies) and Confectionery Supplies).
- Holw El Sham owns a fleet of 120 trucks
- The company now has nearly 1,500 employees
Holw El Sham’s Factories
- Mix Powder Factory
- Biscuit & Cake Factory
- Juice and concentrates Factory
- Coffee Mix Factory
- Halawa Tahina Factory
- Qamar Eldin Factory
- Fruit Compote and Cherry factory
- Chocolate Factory
- Halawet Moled (Sugar Candies) Factory
- Jam & Tomato Paste Factory